Driving Lessons In Stockport
If you’re enthusiastic about learning to drive and passing your driving test then look no further. GP Driving Lessons Stockport take pride in offering an honest and reliable service that not only leaves you smiling – but gets you that all important PASS.
Whether you’re a beginner or partially trained learner, a fully qualified driver or previously banned driver, the GP team of driving instructors will help you to reach your goals.
- Fully qualified, professional driving instructors
- Manual driving lessons
- Automatic driving lessons
- Pass plus, refresher and motorway lessons
- Ethical driving school – No price gimmicks or time wasting
- All levels of driver training
- Free online theory test training software
- Driving Instructor Training
Have you had driving lessons before? Then maybe this is you?….
- Have you previously had a bad learning experience? – Let GP Driving
- Lessons Stockport show you how it should be done
- Nervous? – We will look after you by increasing your confidence with our expertise and friendly manner
- Uninspired? – Take a driving lesson and allow us to capture your imagination and restore your inspiration
Whatever your past experience, we would like the opportunity to help you.
The standard lesson duration with GP Driving Schools Stockport is 60 minutes. However our research clearly identifies that students who take 1-hour lessons spend an average of 35% more on driving lessons than their peers who take 90-120 minute lessons. We always recommend the best way to learn is to take a minimum 90 mins driving lesson. Teaching is far more efficient when we have adequate time and we wish to save our customers money by ensuring that we have a realistic amount of time to accomplish your goals in each session.